Terms and Conditions
Please note that submitting your rental deposit constitutes your ‘signature’ on this Rental Agreement, and indicates that you agree to all the terms and conditions listed below.
Cancellations & Refunds
• Refunds: The total cost of the reservation is refundable up to 14 days prior to check in.
• Please note; check-in is at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is at 11:00 a.m. No refunds will be made for late check-in or early departures.
• Should an event occur where the rental property becomes unavailable or is unacceptable to guest, Management reserves the right to relocate guest rather than cancel the reservation.
• Rates are subject to change based on availability. Nightly rates are locked in at the posted rate at the time of booking.
Notices & Disclaimers
• No contents of the home may be missing or damaged during your stay. The primary renter is liable for any damage to the property that requires special cleaning or replacing or repairing items.
• Management reserves the right to enter the premises, if need arises, without prior guest permission. We will make every effort to contact the guest as to the time, purpose. We do not enter the homes unless there is a problem that needs immediate attention.
• Management and homeowners disclaim all liability for injury, loss, or damage. Renters are entirely responsible for their safety and well being when using the home and
rental premises. Management will be held harmless from claims arising out of use, or misuse, of home. Management is an agent for the owner, not an owner or tenant. Management has the authority to act in the best interest of the homeowners in any and all situations.
• Management to charge the credit card on record for all damaged and/or missing items to the premises while occupied by the guest. If cost of extra cleaning, replacement, or repairs exceeds guest’s credit card limit, she/he agrees to pay the difference
• Please be aware that renter may be evicted by the owner (or any appointed representative of the owner) including; local law enforcement and or property management if guests are unduly rowdy, inappropriate, in violation of this rental agreement, and/or engaging in any dangerous or illegal activities at a property.
• To be in compliance with this Rental Agreement, guests must follow all policies. There are guest books in each home to provide you with the information you need in that specific home (like garbage & recycling info, fireplace information, etc.); all rules and policies must be followed by guests. A list of our policies is below for your easy reference; placing your reservation is assent to follow all policies and house rules or face possible fines or, in the case of severe violations, eviction.
• Pet Guest Policy
• No Smoking Policy
• Lost and Found Policy
• Property Use Policies
• Home Policies (Electronics, Fireplaces, Game Rooms, BBQs, Keys, Hot Tubs)
Pet Guest Policy
Management does not allow cat guests or other non-human, non-canine visitors. Dogs are welcome in specified homes, but must be registered in advance and paid prior to arrival; there will be a fine for unregistered, unpaid pets found in the home. Please note that our pet guests are not allowed on furniture or any of the bedding. We require that there is no evidence of our pet friends upon your departure – no chewed or damaged furniture or household items, no excessive dog hair, no accidents in the home, no odors, no stains, and no piles of doggy droppings around the home (inside or out).
***Evidence of dogs will result in a charge after your departure.***
No Smoking Policy
Homes are smoke-free environments. For the health and safety of all our guests,
homes, and homeowners, there is ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN OR AROUND ANY OF OUR HOMES.
Smoking means any type of inhaling/exhaling, carrying or possessing any lighted or electronic cigar, cigarette, pipe, vaporizer, joint, or other tobacco or marijuana product in any manner or in any form. If smoking of any type is detected in the home or on the property you will automatically be charged..
Lost and Found Policy
We are not responsible for lost or forgotten items. If you leave something in your home, please contact us within two weeks of your departure date (call your property manager) and we will do our best to retrieve your left behind item. If your item is located, we will then be able to provide a quote for return shipping/handling costs. Items not claimed within two weeks will be donated to a local charity.
Property Use Policies
Quiet hours: Daily from 10pm to 9am, but loud music and parties are never allowed. If neighbors can hear you between the hours of 10pm and 9am you are in violation of this rental agreement. This would also be a violation of City Ordinances, so you may be fined and possibly evicted.
No parties: Guests may not have large gatherings in homes or in the public areas – no more than the maximum number of people, dogs, or cars are allowed at the homes at any time during your stay (and they must be part of your reservation). This means that catered food, rented tables or amplified music are not allowed. Evidence of parties at any of our properties (during your stay, or evidence of parties found upon your departure) will result in an immediate $750 fine, plus the cost of any damages, extra cleaning, etc.
Garbage & recycling: All debris & rubbish must be placed in garbage cans and covered.. If you are recycling, please be conscious that your recyclable items are placed in the appropriate bin.
Age Requirement: The primary registered guest must be at least 25 years of age. The majority of guests must be over 25, or children 0 – 17 must be under adult supervision at all times.
Max. Occupancy & Vehicles: Occupancy for each home is strictly enforced and fines will be assessed for exceeding the number of allowed or reported guests, including children, adults, and pets. no more than the posted maximum numbers of guests or cars are allowed at any time, under any circumstances. Please check with management at time of booking or prior to arrival if you have any non-standard vehicles (RVs, trailers, boats, etc.).Arrangements may be made prior to check-in to allow additional guests, vehicles, or pets. Guests bringing additional cars, extra guests, or unregistered pets will be subject to appropriate fees or, in extreme circumstances, termination of the rental agreement without refund.
Restricted Areas: Each home has a restricted area that is only accessible to the homeowner and/or management. These are our storage closets and spaces to store personal items. Please respect locks and cabinets labeled “owners” or “private”; if it’s not open, you do not have access to it.
Fireplaces: For homes with fireplaces, you may only burn presto logs or prepared firewood. Absolutely no driftwood or other items (paper, yard wood, etc.) may be burned in any of our homes.
Games: We appreciate your considerate use of these items, and returning all game parts to their appropriate location after play.
BBQ’s: Gas BBQ Grills will be provided with at least a half a tank of propane. Please remember to properly clean the grill after use; a $25/hour cleaning fee will be charged for grills left dirty upon departure. Also, please do not move the grills to other areas of the property or grill inside the garage or home.
Electronics & WiFi:
Renters may NOT change the settings on any electronic devices, technology, computers, remote controls, TVs, hot tubs, etc., or unplug, disconnect, or rewire any devices in the home. If you have questions or problems with any electrical items, please contact our property managers immediately, and we’ll be happy to help you! However, if you take it upon yourself to disconnect or reprogram electronics or computers, we may charge you to cover the cost of the technician’s visit. Renters may not use the WiFi connection to do anything illegal or to visit adult websites on home computers.
Indemnification and Hold Harmless:
Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Homeowner(s) and Agent (Green Pacific Real Estate ) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our website. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Please note that our payment and personal information is always safe.
Please ensure you understand the Policies and Rental Agreement, if you have any questions please contact us so that we may discuss in further detail and avoid any misunderstandings. Thank you very much and enjoy your stay!
Green Pacific Real Estate